*Immediate Disclaimer****I was unable to find funny pictures to go along with today's post so.... I just stuck random funny shit in random spots because I wanted to. I now return you to your regularly scheduled blog post.... with random funny shit. You're welcome.***
(Told you so)
Okay, sometimes it might not be so great that all my friends and colleagues read my blog. And no, no one blames me for anything I might be thinking in meetings. But apparently someone thought of me when they read a typo in some kind of report the other day and this is the series of emails that then went flying around a group of my co-workers as a result of my recent back yard find.
Sandy: It says this person doesn't have a head today! Really? She's just walking around headless?
Maggie: The head was probably dumped in Cindy's backyard with the deer carcass.
Queen: Oh like THAT would shock me in the back yard?! No way, people! I am totally ready for ANYTHING back there now... Bring out your heads... or dead... or whatever.
(It was a Monty Python reference so this one sort of goes! Work with me, people!)
Tammie (aka The Butlette): I spit out my water on the screen!!!
Queen: Happy I could help out your day... if only by short circuiting your computer when the water hit it.
Deb: Me too! Made me holler out loud and the dogs barked at me when I woke them up.
Tammie (aka The Butlette): Follow-up to the blog segment.... I feel it!!!
And this, dear readers, leads me to the moral of this little post. Actually, it's moralS.
(...and another random funny.)
1. You get one deer head dumped in your backyard and there is simply no END to the deer head jokes, or general head jokes for that matter.
2. Don't drink and read the Queen's emails. It can be hazardous to computer equipment.
(Just because though it honestly would have gone better during the deer head post.)
3. One of my colleagues uses the word "holler" and I just love it!
4. Tammie is freaking psychic!!! Note to self, think innocent thoughts. Or I could just make my life easier and be sure she's included on any shenanigans. Yeah, that seems to be the way to go. I'm just sayin'.
(Okay this one just works because it's me and Tammie we're talking about here.)
5. What's even funnier is that I asked each of my colleagues for permission before I put their names in here. This was Sandy's response "I'm fine with being immortalized in print on the internet in association with anything that has to do with headless people." Yup, the people I work with rock!
(This one is just.... yeah. It's good to be reminded every now and then.)