Friday, June 8, 2012

Oh Little Airplane Bottles...

I am sitting in the airport preparing to board my direct flight from Detroit to China.  Yes, I said Detroit to China.  I sort of appreciate the randomness of that concept.  Regardless, I would now like to write a little love letter to the one thing that is going to get me through this endless flight.  And no, it's not MPH.  I plan to drug him so he sleeps through it.  MPH can get a bit nutso on long flights unless he sleeps.  So I'm here to see that he does!  My love letter... a collage of loving sentiments, if you will, is to those marvelous little airplane bottles that make my trip so much better!  Okay, it's really what's IN the little airplane bottles that makes my trip so much better.  And so without further ado... yes, I said ado and I MEANT it!... here we go!

And this, dear readers and loyal subjects, is why I love my friends!!!

But MOM!  He's doing it!!!

This is courtesy of my baby sister, by the way.  I'm pretty sure I should be upset by that.

And this one was sent to me by my older sister... is anyone seeing a pattern here?
We put the FUN in Dysfunctional.  Honest.


Preach it, Kitty.

SEE?!  Even the pilots know it!!!








And for the grand finale...Truer words have never been spoken!


And on that note, I will leave you to board.  Have a fabulous weekend while I'm stuck in a flying tube with my airplane bottles!!!  I'll be thinking of you and having one for you.  Because I'm a giver like that.  You're welcome!!






1 comment:

  1. Australians don't drink Fosters. That's a myth. I'm pretty sure I've never even SEEN it here. But then again, I feel that Africa probably DOESN'T have a whole lot of zebra-infused vodka so maybe I shouldn't rely on the research that went into that world map.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on QueenOfAllThingsGood! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. I love reading them and hopefully respond to them as well. Thanks!