Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Weekly Random Wrap-Up

I hope you are all enjoying the fact that the seasons are changing just now.  It's going from summer to the cooler days of early fall here in the northern hemisphere.  Hopefully for all our southern hemisphere readers, the days are warming up for you.  Honestly, this is one of my very favorite times of the year.  I've always loved all the "in-between" times.  And in honor of those, I am spending a lot of time outside just enjoying... which means a little less time writing right now.  Since I don't want to leave all of you hanging with nothing to enjoy, dear readers and loyal subjects, I've decided it's time for another Weekly (or not so weekly) Random Wrap-Up!  Yup, it's time for me to be lazy and just share some of my favorite funnies with you.  So strap yourselves in.  Please keep hands, feet, arms and legs inside the ride at all times.  And don't, for any reason, leave your space until the ride has come to a complete stop.  The Queen thanks you!  And off we go!

Because you can never go wrong with cat funnies...

This is totally how I'm getting the kids to their grandparents' house.  It's gotta be cheaper than plane tickets and they're small!

This should easily explain the lack of blinds in my house.  There's no escape from Ninja Assassin Cat!

And frankly, this one should surprise no one.

This one is in honor of my children... may they always be funny... as in funny, ha ha, not funny.... well, you know!  Oh face it.  My kids don't stand a chance at "normal!"

This one will never be one of my girls, but frankly I can't help but just love it!  You go, girl!

But this woman.... this woman is my freakin' hero!  I laughed so hard I cried!

And because I can't NOT do a few in honor of the men...
Kind of makes you look at PeeWee a little differently, doesn't it?!

Ah wine.... I mean men... bless them both!

This one is in honor of my diet... the one that I have had difficulty with ever since I decided it was a GOOD idea to make my grandmother's pound cake... just because.  Yeah, sometimes I shock myself with my own stupidity.  This was one of those times.

And this one was just because it was funny!!!  I promise I was thinking of none of you!

And with that, I hope you all have a fabulous day!  I'm thinking of you and enjoying my time outside.  Yes, I may have locked the kids in the closet so that time would be peaceful, but would you REALLY have done it differently?  

Oh and don't tell DSS, okies?  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on QueenOfAllThingsGood! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. I love reading them and hopefully respond to them as well. Thanks!