Monday, March 19, 2012

Cinderella Breathes a Sign of Relief

Yes, my dear readers and loyal subjects, I have returned home from Disney World!  No more will those princesses have to make way for the Queen on their floats.  No more will their Princes ignore them in favor of yours truly... at least until I make my next trip back.

So this isn't really a post but just a quick note to say that I'm home and will be back and posting as usual tonight.  You are all in my thoughts, and I will be searching my day for the absurd and random just for your reading and giggling pleasure.

Kisses and pink cupcakes for you all!!!  Oh and feel free to check out my run in with the police or some of the other posts you might have missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on QueenOfAllThingsGood! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. I love reading them and hopefully respond to them as well. Thanks!