Friday, April 27, 2012

Funny Stuff I Borrowed From Someone Else

Do you, dear readers and loyal subjects, have one of those folders on your computer where you keep things that you think are funny that you find on various websites?  I have one, and I'm betting that you do too.  In fact, I'm betting money. Real money.  Like "50 whole cents" money.  Why?  Because I'm also betting that none of you are going to bother to tell me you don't.  It takes too much effort really.  I'm guessing my two valuable quarters are quite safe.  Yes, indeed.  Twooooooo quarters.  Both of them.  I'm just taunting you with it now, actually.  Okay, I think I'm done. Sorry about that.  This is why they won't let me play in Vegas. I get carried away.

Anyway, back to my point!  You see, I have this file and I have some seriously funny stuff in it!  It's the sort of stuff that just resonates with me for various reasons... mostly because I simply identify with the idea expressed.  And do you know what?  Of course you don't.  Fortunately, I'm going to tell you what.  That silly folder has gotten awfully full and tonight I've decided to share the little gems in it.  Okay, it's partially because it's full and partially because it gives me a lazy night where I can take credit for making you laugh with the minimum of effort.  (It's an off day. So sue me.)  I can't tell you exactly where they came from or I would. Some have identifying info on there but if it turns out that one of them is yours, I'd like to say thank you and I'll even give you credit if you just let me know. So without further ado.... here we go!

These first are just... well, they're me.
Ain't that the truth, people?



Sarcasm... because I care.


Yeah.... just yeah.

Again, this one is truth according to the Queen!


Holy cannoli, I love this man!!!  You should follow him on Twitter.  He's all that!  In fact, I may need to make him a superhero too.  He's kind of like a match set with my own super power of Fabulousness.


This one made me seriously  laugh out loud, mostly because I have a lot of German friends, I think.  Or maybe it was because it was just freakin' hysterical!


I totally should have told people crocodile when they were asking me what I wanted to be when I grew up.  I think I'll suggest it to my kids.


And this one is just smart thinking on someone's part. Just sayin'.

And there we have it!  These are the little things I've kept just because I figured an opportunity would arise that would let me use then.  And will you look at that?  It did.  I am so clever!!!!

Oh, by the way!  I made one more mug on Zazzle.  Someone should really stop me.  But if you're interested, my shop is QueenOfAllThingsGood.  This one has my logo and title with the addition of "Boredom doesn't stand a chance."  It was my Henchman's idea, so blame him.  Anyway, see you all tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on QueenOfAllThingsGood! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. I love reading them and hopefully respond to them as well. Thanks!