Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's... SUPER QUEEN!!! Heroine of All Things Good!

Okay, so I've thought about it, and I've decided (probably sometime around 2am when my oldest daughter woke me up to tell me she'd pulled out her own tooth in the middle of the night... who does that, people?!) that we were on to something yesterday.  And by we, I mean me, of course.  Anyway, I have decided that I should be a superhero!  Superheroine... whatever.  I am going to be Super Queen!  Now while that sounds like I'm a plus sized drag queen, I am in fact... not.  Instead, I am the superhero in the middle of my own super universe.  It's going to be great!  (Granted that may be the large vanilla latte with an extra shot of espresso along with the sugar from a cupcake talking, but whatever it's saying, I'm listening!) Now all I have to do is flush out this whole super universe thingie.  So here goes!

Now then, Super Queen has to have a super talent, and we're going to go with the obvious one here.  Yes, it's FABULOUSNESS!  Super Queen can defeat crime and anything that bores her with a single shot of FABULOUSNESS!  She shows up and BOOM... fabulous.  This should seriously make the world a much better, at least much more interesting, place! Oh oh oh!  And she can also eat cupcakes in a single sitting... WITHOUT gaining weight!!!
We go from this... to this!

Cupcake down... CUPCAKE DOWN!!!!  Now,  you just need to imagine me doing this in a cape!  Because that's how Super Queen rolls.

Now all we really need is, well, everyone else.  But I've thought of that too!  You're welcome.  First, I'll need a sidekick.  I thought for a while about this and decided that MPH (My Poor Husband) can be my side kick.  I mean he already sort of is... though he's a sidekick of the variety that can't remember just how or why he signed up for this.  I just keep telling him that it keeps his life from being boring...which is SO does.  So there we go!  Now all I have to do is convince him to wear lycra.  It'll be GREAT!  Oh and he needs a talent too.  I figured that out just a second ago.  His talent will be humoring me.  That's pretty much what he does already, too.  I didn't want to put too much on him without clearing it with him first, which I didn't feel like doing, so I'll let him just continue to be himself in side kick form.

And I've also decided I need some henchmen!  Wait, are henchmen relegated to the villains?  Hmmm, well it's my universe so I'm making the rules here, and I say I get a henchman!  Super Queen needs someone to handle all the Off With Your Head commands.  That's another super talent, I think.  So for that, I've nominated Syed because that's what he does at work anyway.  It won't interfere with his other duties this way.  He should really thank me.  I won't even make him wear lycra.  We'll give him some battle armor or something and a big axey thing... what are those things called?  Those beheading things?  Oh well, you know what I mean.  He'll look perfect!  Maybe we'll even add a cape.  He can thank me later.

And now onto the important subject.  We need some villains!!!  Elisa can be the Penguin.  Wait, that name is already taken.  We'll make her Penguin Girl!  She can hang out with those cute little penguins from penguin cam and then geek out at the drop of a hat!  It'll be terrifying! (Elisa can get pretty geeky. That's definitely a super talent.  You'll just have to trust me on this.)  Oh and when I warned her about what I'm writing, Elisa also said she wanted to be able to teleport as her power.  See?  I told you.  Geek.  Oh and she adamantly refuses to wear a cape.  She's babbling about Edna Mode and what happened to the heroes who wore them in The Incredibles.  I swear, I cannot catch a break with this woman.  I knew she'd be a great nemesis!  I'm also nominating Benny for this role because he's been trying to steal my tiara for just AGES!  He can be the Tiara Bandit, Super Queen's arch nemesis!  I shudder just to THINK of it!

Alright!  So this is as much as my caffeine and sugar enhanced brain can come up with today, mostly because I need to get up and do some jumping jacks or something. I might need to set up some hurtles made of books and jump over them too when I finish with the jacks.  WOW was that a strong latte!!!!  Anyway, now it's your turn.  I need some more people in my universe!!!  Leave me a comment and tell me who and what you are.  Gimme some talents, people!  Chop Chop!  Fabulousness waits for no one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on QueenOfAllThingsGood! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. I love reading them and hopefully respond to them as well. Thanks!